Yayy!! We are excited to announce that our blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award. We have been reading about this award for a while now and it is such a pleasure to be nominated for this. Basically, Liebster Award is a fun way of introducing and promoting new fellow bloggers into the world of blogging. So this is how it works, Liebster is an online award whereby a blogger nominates 11 new bloggers and asks them 11 questions. Further, each nominated blogger in turn will have to answer these questions and nominate 11 other bloggers and create 11 questions.
Following are the Liebster Award rules:
- Accept and thank your nominator for the award
- Nominate 11 bloggers you like and create 11 questions for them to be answered
- Write a post about the nomination and answer the questions asked by your nominator along with a link back to their blog.
Thank you Yuki and Lua of Travel Without Ends for nominating us for Liebster and here are the answers to your questions.
1. If I die tomorrow, where should I travel today?
Check our bucketlist and travel to the destination which is closest :).
2. Can you imagine to travel with a pet?
No. Since we never had a pet, we cannot imagine ourselves travelling with one.
3. According to you what is the one thing we should do or keep in mind while travelling?
One thing we would suggest all our fellow travellers is to always look beyond the bad experiences (If you encounter any!), turn these moments into a learning experience.
4. What do you always carry with you when travelling?
Apart from passports, one thing we always carry along with us is our make-up kit (we prefer being prepared for the fan, paparazzi moment ;))
5. Did you ever regret to go on a journey or travel-related adventure?
Never, until today. As we mentioned earlier, travel is all about adventure and full of uncertainties.
6. Please give me one sentence that describes what travel means to you
Travel is going out of our comfort zone and seek happiness.
7. What was the best food/ drink you tasted ever and where can I find it?
Crispy Buns and Yuanyang from Hong Kong is our favourite food and drink, which you can have at Tsui Wah Restaurant.
8. Your remedy for feeling lonely on a trip?
Connecting with the locals as always proved to be the best remedy for us.
9. If you had all the money in the world, how would it change the way you travel?
Make random, luxurious trips to all the exotic locations around the world.
10. Why do you blog?
To show all the Internet users what a beautiful world we live in and also to share the joys of travelling.
11. Can you show your favourite inspirational quote or picture?
“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow”- Anita Desai
And our nominations for Liebster Award are:
- Bernard the traveller
- Pinay Flying High
- My Unfinished Life
- A Timeless Odyssey
- Crazy Wanderer
- Journey Freak
- Angelina Travels
- Pace, Places and Faces
- The HelioPaths
- Travel to Life
Here are the questions we always wanted to ask our fellow travellers:
- What according to you is an ideal travel moment?
- What is the average amount of time you spend in planning your travels (if you do any)?
- What is in your travel list for 2016?
- Do you enjoy trying local food while travelling?
- How do you decide on your next travel destination?
- Name five of your favourite travel bloggers.
- What is the weirdest experience you have had while travelling?
- List top 5 things you need the most while travelling.
- What according to you is the most annoying thing about travelling?
- Your preferred mode of travel (flights, trains, etc.,).
- Mention one book/ movie that inspired you to travel to a particular destination.
We now look forward for these questions from the nominated bloggers.
Cheers and good luck!!