Tips to plan your Hong Kong trip
- There is free Wi-Fi all over the city in almost all the cafes, supermarkets as well as in public transport systems.
- While in Hong Kong if you plan to purchase a local SIM one can enjoy free access to Wi-Fi by downloading PCCW-HKT Wi-Fi app either to android or IOS phones.
- Hong Kong provides visa on arrival for almost 26 countries including India :-). However, you will be required to exit within 14 days of entry.
- To travel around Hong Kong public transport systems like MTRs, buses and trams is more advisable rather than taxis, which is comparatively more expensive.
- If you happen to shop at the street markets do not forget to bargain. This is applicable even to Sampan rides at the Aberdeen Harbour.
- Always be prepared for the unpredictable weather. It might not be always sunny, you will experience chilly breeze in the evenings.
Do leave a comment below if you want to share some more useful tips with us!